Facebook Ads Course (Part 1 of 3): How to Launch Facebook Ads in 2020
DO THIS FOR 7 DAYS AND YOU WILL SEE INCREDIBLE RESULTS
How To Motivate A Lazy Teenager
Amazon Kindle: Transfer Books to Your Kindle
Facebook Ads Tutorial For Beginners – Create Profitable Facebook Advertising Campaigns
Inside Jessica Alba's $10M Los Angeles Home | Open Door | Architectural Digest
Blood Sugar Rising | Full Episode | PBS
PMP® Certification Full Course – Learn PMP Fundamentals in 12 Hours | PMP® Training Videos | Edureka
Galaxy Watch Active 2: In-depth review
PMP Exam Questions And Answers – PMP Certification- PMP Exam Prep (2020) – Video 1
In print for over thirty years, the advertising industry bible and ultimate insider’s guide to getting in and getting noticed.
Praised as the “essential,” “award-winning advertising career classic,” here is the industry standard that all aspiring creatives turn to for brutally honest―and often droll―career advice, now fully updated to reflect what most impresses today’s top firms. This is the unequivocal go-to source for anyone looking to break into the business. Originally published under the title The Copy Workshop.
Contributors include: David Baldwin, Tom Cuniff, Greg DiNoto, Jim Durfee, Doreen Dvorin, Heidi Ehlers, Jeffrey Epstein, George Felton, Jack Foster, Cliff Freeman, Roz Goldfarb, Jeff Goodby, Dean Hacohen, Charles Hall, Jhames Holley, Lee Kovel, Leora Mechanic, Deborah Morrison, Jim Mountjoy, James Patterson, Robin Raj, Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Helen Klein Ross, Ron Seichrist, Susan Spiegel Solovay, Helayne Spivak, Luke Sullivan, Eric Weber.
From the Introduction:
Although media are changing at the speed of light, the basics of advertising, speculative ads, and the job-getting process haven't changed. The information in this spanking-new revision concerns first-year issues.
* In Part I, I define concepts and campaigns for those who have just begun to ask what this portfolio thing is all about. And there are new questions and answers that I hope will help those about to graduate, those who are about to enter or have already entered the tougher-than-ever entry-level job competition….
* Part II addresses all aspects of getting a job, from resumes, cover letters, and business cards to interview etiquette and follow-up.
* As I've done since the first edition of this book, I've invited creative heads of some of the top agencies around, headhunters, creative managers, and junior creative people to write essays and supplement the text of this book with their comments, their stories, and examples from their portfolios. The contributions of these generous people are of enormous value and make up Part III, "A Little Help from Some Friends." 50 illustrations
- Publisher:W. W. Norton & Company; Newly Revised edition (August 30, 2010)
- Paperback:256 pages
- Item Weight:2.02 pounds
- Dimensions:8.6 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Best Sellers Rank:#1,632,209 in Books
- #330 in Advertising Graphic Design
- #2,175 in Job Hunting (Books)
- #2,318 in Advertising (Books)